How does margin play out in everyday life?
- Margin would be showing up maybe 5 or 10 minutes early to a meeting so you are not stressed all of the time.
- Margin financially would be having money leftover at the end of the month.
- Margin is having distance between you and temptation.
- Margin could be having emotional capacity to deal with problems.
- Margin could be having three or four nights a week, where you don’t have anything at all on your schedule.
- Margin could be having extra time or extra money to invest and give to people and ministries that you love.
- Margin could be simply having time to think, to reflect, to meditate, to dream. Margin could be having significant time with God.
(Taken from Craig Groeschel’s series on Margin)
Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God.